Personal Finance Articles
- Nine Questions to Ask Your Advisor
- When Should You Start Taking Social Security?
- Why You Should Do An IRA Rollover with an Old 401k
- Should You Take a Pension Buyout?
- Why Term Life Insurance is the Only Life Insurance you Need
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Why You Should Never Buy a Front-End Loaded Mutual Fund
- How Much House Can you Afford?
- The Importance of Non-Retirement Savings
Category Archives: Uncategorized
It’s hard to imagine saying a week that saw the Dow decline almost 3% felt reasonably calm, but it’s true. While markets continued to sell-off, we didn’t have any days where the Dow moved up/down by over 1,000 points. Over … Continue reading
The subject says ‘Weekly Recap’ but last Friday feels like a month ago to me. The market followed up last week’s horrible week with a strong rally, although stocks sold off today, closing near session lows and declining 700 points … Continue reading
As rough of a roller coaster as the last month has been, this week was actually the worst one yet. This was the third week in the last four that the Dow has declined by more than 10%. The Dow … Continue reading
Almost 11 years to the day from when the longest bull market in history started, it officially ended when the indices closed more than 20% below the prior high. We are now officially in a bear market. The terms ‘bull’ … Continue reading