Personal Finance Articles
- Nine Questions to Ask Your Advisor
- When Should You Start Taking Social Security?
- Why You Should Do An IRA Rollover with an Old 401k
- Should You Take a Pension Buyout?
- Why Term Life Insurance is the Only Life Insurance you Need
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Why You Should Never Buy a Front-End Loaded Mutual Fund
- How Much House Can you Afford?
- The Importance of Non-Retirement Savings
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Earlier this week, Iran retaliated for the US killing of General Soleimani by launching more than a dozen missiles at US bases inside Iraq. Stocks future declined sharply and oil spiked in the pre-market hours, but as news kept coming … Continue reading
The November jobs report came in significantly higher than expectations leading to a 300+ point rally in the Dow on Friday. The economy added 266k net new jobs, the unemployment rate declined to 3.5% and wages grew at a 3.1% … Continue reading
Stocks climbed higher through Wednesday in the holiday-shortened week. Markets are closed tomorrow and will only be open until 1pm on Friday, so the Weekly Recap is coming out early. Both indices closed at all-time highs as concerns about economic … Continue reading