Personal Finance Articles
- Nine Questions to Ask Your Advisor
- When Should You Start Taking Social Security?
- Why You Should Do An IRA Rollover with an Old 401k
- Should You Take a Pension Buyout?
- Why Term Life Insurance is the Only Life Insurance you Need
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Why You Should Never Buy a Front-End Loaded Mutual Fund
- How Much House Can you Afford?
- The Importance of Non-Retirement Savings
Author Archives: Marc
Almost 11 years to the day from when the longest bull market in history started, it officially ended when the indices closed more than 20% below the prior high. We are now officially in a bear market. The terms ‘bull’ … Continue reading
Panic Sets In – But Should it? Given what’s going on in the market this morning, I wanted to send some thoughts outside of my normal weekly email. Soon after the open, the Dow declined over 2,000 points triggering an … Continue reading
A wild ride ended with stocks higher on the week. Each day Monday through Thursday, the major indices moved up/down by more than 3.6%. That’s unheard for volatility. Monday and Wednesday saw the Dow climb almost 2,500 points, while Tuesday/Thursday … Continue reading