Personal Finance Articles
- Nine Questions to Ask Your Advisor
- When Should You Start Taking Social Security?
- Why You Should Do An IRA Rollover with an Old 401k
- Should You Take a Pension Buyout?
- Why Term Life Insurance is the Only Life Insurance you Need
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Why You Should Never Buy a Front-End Loaded Mutual Fund
- How Much House Can you Afford?
- The Importance of Non-Retirement Savings
Author Archives: Marc
Markets were closed today in observance of Good Friday. I hope you all have as good an Easter week as possible given the current situation. Another 6.6 million people filed initial jobless claims this week. That brings the three week … Continue reading
It’s hard to imagine saying a week that saw the Dow decline almost 3% felt reasonably calm, but it’s true. While markets continued to sell-off, we didn’t have any days where the Dow moved up/down by over 1,000 points. Over … Continue reading
The subject says ‘Weekly Recap’ but last Friday feels like a month ago to me. The market followed up last week’s horrible week with a strong rally, although stocks sold off today, closing near session lows and declining 700 points … Continue reading