Personal Finance Articles
- Nine Questions to Ask Your Advisor
- When Should You Start Taking Social Security?
- Why You Should Do An IRA Rollover with an Old 401k
- Should You Take a Pension Buyout?
- Why Term Life Insurance is the Only Life Insurance you Need
- How Much Life Insurance Do You Need?
- Why You Should Never Buy a Front-End Loaded Mutual Fund
- How Much House Can you Afford?
- The Importance of Non-Retirement Savings
Author Archives: marc10021
A strong Friday rally pushed both indices to record highs. The Dow closed over 28,000 for the first time today and the S&P 500 eclipsed 3,100 for the first time. Earlier this week, Bank of America described the rally over … Continue reading
Trump told American companies today to look for alternatives to China for future manufacturing. That sent stocks sharply lower as it seemed an unnecessary move that lowered the likelihood of a new trade deal and increased the risk of Chinese … Continue reading
Another wild week saw triple digit moves in the Dow on four out of five days, including an 800 point drop on Wednesday. August is often a time we see sharp moves like this. Trading volume tends to be lower … Continue reading
Over the past few months we’ve returned to a period where good news can be received poorly by the market and vice versa. The market is ready for an interest rate cute, regardless of the data, and the stronger-than-expected manufacturing … Continue reading